The second examination of the Diploma in Primary Education (nios deled) will be held during September 2018. You have to submit the fee of first semester exam and / or second semester exam. Exam fee for D. El. Ed Examination will be collected only through online mode as per the following program. The link to pay the fee is given below.
Exam fee for NIOS D. El. Ed 1st semester:
Some of the D.EL.Ed. The learners could not register for the first examination held on May 31 (501), 1 June (502) and 2 June 2018 (503).
If you are one of them, you can now apply for examination for the subject code 501, 502 and 503 with the registration fee for the second exam ie 504 and 505.
You should prepare for both the examinations which will be held in the month of September 2018.
The total examination fee to be paid for 05 subjects is Rs. 1250 / – (250 x 5 topics).
Exam fee for NIOS DELED 2nd Semester
Most of you already registered and attended exam for the subjects on 31 May (501), 1 June (502) and 2 June 2018 (503).
So,you can have to apply only for the examination code 504 and 505.
For every 504 and 505, each candidate will pay a fee of Rs.500 / -.
Re-examination fee for NIOS DELED 1st semester
Some of the learners have already entered the examination and appeared in the first test of 31st May (501), 1 June (502) and 2 June (503).
But they can be unsuccessful or absent in any subject in the examination.
These candidates will be given the opportunity to apply for re-exam after declaring the result of the first examination.
For the examination in the month of September 2018, they can again register for code 501, 502 and 503 subjects.
After declaring the results of the first semester examination, such uncontrolled teachers will be given ten (10) days of time to deposit the examination fee.
Date to Pay Fee for 1st and 2nd Semester:
The NIOS deled Examination program for serial number (1) and (2) registration for the second test of DE.Ed will be from 1 July 2018 to 31 July 2018.
Process for Online Submission of NIOS Examination Fees.
Kindly read the following process of fee payment before Submitting and making the payment of nios deled exam fee.
- First of all you have tovisit this page- http://dled.nios.ac.in/attendanceLogin/ImprovementExamFeeIISem.aspx
- Then provide the Enrollment no of D.El.Ed
- After putting the Enrollment no, click on the submit Button to move further
- After that you have to select the Medium
- After that if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 percent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
- If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no or Enrollment no (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission
- After that Click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful, if you want you can take the print out of the same
- At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrollment no and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen